Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do you celebrate the 4th in Israel?

This is really late but I thought I'd post it anyway:)

You eat lunch on one of the only grassy patches in Jerusalem! There isn't much grass in Jerusalem but one of the few places is the US Embassy so while we were in West-Jeru we stopped there and had lunch!



Check out that sweet Chaco tan line! You know it's hot! Truthfully thought, I was super excited to feel my toes in the grass and wanted to show it:)



You also find a HUGE cello by the mall in West-Jeru.



Not represented in a picture here but still completely awesome was the meal the kitchen made for us! Burgers and real Bar-B-Q sauce and Apple pie! Not all at the same time... but it was so delicious!

You watch your religion teachers go at it with bobbing for apples. Manscill, my teacher at the time, won! Yeah there was a little bit of class pride. Yeah! Go Manscillites!



I also got my face painted for the very first time! Took this picture with Brooke. I love this girl!

1 comment: