This first one is in the bell caves. There are amazing natural acoustic so sang hymns! It was amazing.
This is in the Sorek Valley! Can anyone tell me what happened here? anyone? anyone? On a hillside to the right, that isn't in this picture, is where Samson was born. Also, several battles were fought for the ark of the covenant here. After the ark was return by the Philistines (also up this valley) Samuel built his Eben-ezer (stone of help) to help remind the Children of Israel the great service of the Lord.
We are raising our own eben-ezers in this picture.
(note: Lindsey actually is holding two small stones in her hands:))
Also part of this field trip we went to the Valley of Elah. That is where David defeated Goliath! I got to try to use a sling and I'm pretty sure I couldn't even hurt some with it if I tried.
Lachish was also a destination as well as Mica's cave where we got to go spelunking! Hopefully there will be pictures added of this in the future.
Spelunking?! I'd be scared out of my mind. Lol. That's so cool that you got to go to that valley! Wow.
ReplyDelete